Please tell me what is offensive about this!

I am the founder of M.A.M.A. (Making Adoption More Affordable) and am seeking to educate prospective adoptive parents, get caps placed on fees facilitators can charge for their services, get regulation placed on fees attorneys can charge....for starters! 

Just wondering why someone found the saying on the shirt offensive.  (I know she has HUGE boobalas! lol)

TALuke

Asked by TALuke at 12:06 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in General Parenting

• There is absolutely nothing offensive about that. Some people just have to make something out of nothing to feel good about themselves. I was a surrogate for my sister, so I fully support the idea of adoption. Some people aren't able to have children on there own, and some just choose to adopt, either way they are making a huge difference in the world. I love that shirt :))
    Mrs.Harris138

Answer by Mrs.Harris138 at 12:11 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• i haven't a clue...but either the print is too high on the shirt, or her boobalas are really low!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:07 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I don't see anything wrong with it. I do however agree about what the PP said about the shirt.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:09 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I don't think it's offensive but agree that the type could be moved down on the shirt.

What did the person(s) who found it offensive say about it?
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 12:11 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• It is not offensive to me either.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:10 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I dont find it offensive at all.I think its great what you are doing. So many children need homes. I think it would look better with a lower print and maybe in a vneck,lol..although you werent asking for advice on the style,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:12 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I was told that they agreed with some of my points, but the shirt killed it for them.
    TALuke

Comment by TALuke (original poster) at 12:12 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• goodI'm not offended! GL with everything you are trying to accomplish.

nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 12:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• She's not big bosomed really and no, there is nothing wrong with the saying on the shirt.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 12:16 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Not offensive at all.
    Anonymous