Allergies relieve...can someone give me some tips?

My eyes are burning at times I can close my eyes and feel some relief my throat is a tad sore I did cough up some phlegm earlier...sorry TMI but I need to let you know what the heck I am going through and I keep coughing my throat is just tickling me to death....ugh! I feel miserable.
I did take some store brand allergy medicine (compared to Zertec) it's making me very drowzzie maybe I should take a little nap if this cough let's me :/
Thank you ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Health

• Zyrtec and its generics are best taken at night b/c they cause drowsiness. You can try Claritin or Chlortab ( 4 hour non drowsy as well). For your eyes you can try an allergy eye drop. I wish you luck, but I really do know what you are going through as a chronic allergy sufferer myself.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:12 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• The best I have used is Allegra. They sell it over the counter now. GL.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:09 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• zyrtec works well for me but makes me loopy, allegra is pretty good too, and get some mucinex to help you cough up the other junk that is "stuck"
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:11 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I'd see an allergist ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:49 PM on Apr. 29, 2011