Whats ur most embarrasing moment?

I have a few but one of mine is when i was a snior in high school i fell down the last few stairs and i went flying and so did evryting i was holding. My face was red for hours. Whats ur most embarrasing moment?

martinsmom2008

Asked by martinsmom2008 at 12:10 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• sidesplittinglaughterHaha when I was a senior in high school I was wearing this really light spring skirt. I was walking up the outside steps and WHOOSH, the wind blows and out pops my butt cheecks because my skirt blew up . And of course there was a big group of guys behind me.

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:55 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Ok, One I sat in a chair at a Bridal Shower and it shattered! I was lying on the floor and I felt my face get red hot! Felt so stupid.

Then yesterday, I met the new neighbors, and after I got back in my house I realized that the seat of my pants was totally ripped and there was a huge hole where my entire ass was showing. I still want to die! LMAO
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:05 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I have too many. One time I was standing on the balcony of a friends's apt. I turned around and saw my crush staring at me so i decided to give him my most smoldering look while I walked in the apt so I could sit by him. Too bad I didn't notice the sliding door was closed and I walked right into it. There may have been some drinking involved.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 1:11 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• sheesh, I have so many. One that sticks out is age 15 at my job. I was with friends and their Mom and I was off the clock. Job had bumper boats, so awesome. Since I worked there I knew how PUTRID the water was..... it had garbage, leaking oil/gas and other motor fluids, and was only changed once annually and the pool itself wasn't cleaned, just drained of the chemicals, bird poop, trash, etc. I lost my footing and FELL IN. Normally no big deal but since I knew how gross and potentially dangerous the water was I actually started crying in front of my friends and co workers (way more embarassing than falling in)
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:42 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I was outside in my yard holding my newborn who happened to have really really bad gas- I mean, it sounded like an adult man was passing gas and my baby was only 5 weeks old. Well, out come the new neighbors in their yard and of course, my son lets out another loud movement and they look at me with the most disgusted look. All I could muster out of my mouth was "it was the baby" and I turned around and headed back indoors!
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 1:46 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• My most embarrassing moment since I've had my daughter has to be the other day. We were in a hurry and I was trying to finish getting ready to get her off to daycare. Well she was playing by me in the bathroom while I was doing my makeup, so I didn't pay too much attention. We got to her daycare and while her teacher picked her up, I signed her in. Well next thing you know, the teacher says "do you want this back ?" I guess my daughter had gotten a panty liner out of the bathroom trashcan, and it got stuck to her shoe. I was mortified and still do not want to go back there. Ever LoL
    Mrs.Harris138

Answer by Mrs.Harris138 at 1:50 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Earlier this year I got a new job, and had to be fingerprinted at a local police station. Chief did it, then told me where the bathroom was to go wash the ink off. I went where he said, and when I came out someone else walking in gave me a weird look. Got out the door and a friend of ours who works in the building was walking past, said hi, asked why I was there, etc, all they while looking at me weird...turns out I had been in the mens room washing up. I walked away as fast as I could and got the heck out! I could have died! Worst part is, everyone there knows my dad really well, most of them know who I am...I'm just thankful I don't live in that town anymore!
    Anonymous