Do any of you all know how to get the edit to work on my page on Cafemom

I have followed all of instructions and its not uploading from my documents, or it looks like it has but its not there when I go to my homepage....Please Help... I'm sorry I'm talking about uploading a picture

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• You should try the "contact us" page on cafe mom. They are usually very quick to try to help solve problems or issues with using the website.

http://www.cafemom.com/email/feedback.php
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 10:45 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• After you upload the picture are you hitting the save button at the bottom? I made that mistake a few times before I figured it out. I'm a computer nerd so if you need help just ask.
    Raegy

Answer by Raegy at 11:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• You've asked this question in the wrong "topic". You're in "Relationships", when the folks at "Cafemom" will walk you right through whatever your problem is. Just copy and paste it, asking it again with the right "topic". Good luck! :-)
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 10:59 PM on Dec. 5, 2008