How many moms take your children/child to Church?

Do you go regularly?
How old were they when you first started taking them?

MotheroTwoGirls

Asked by MotheroTwoGirls at 12:56 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I have 3 year old twins and they have gone to church with me from birth to now and I perfer that they are with me (I go to a small church) and not to the nursery. I was raised on a pew by my mom and my children will at least until they are a little older and I feel they can get more out of class. They now love the singing and music. And usually take a nap during preaching.
    younginx2

Answer by younginx2 at 2:22 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Sure do, from birth on
    daps

Answer by daps at 12:57 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• i take my kids to church every week and they attend parochial school. they are 9 and 7 and i started taking them regularly about 4 years ago
    mykidsmom86

Answer by mykidsmom86 at 12:58 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• We take our kids to church every Sunday and every other Friday. They have gone since they were born.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 1:11 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I go every Sunday. But I'm an Atheist.
    SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 12:58 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I started taking my son when he was 4...my daughter has gone since birth. We go every service and event.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 12:59 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I wished I would take my kids to church. I have found a church more often. I could really use the outing everry week with the :.Lord! I could always be better, and I feel better when I am there. I don't want to be a convenient christian. The Lord took my Daddy home and I need to make sure my kids learn what my Dad taught us. To love God and share it!
    cclarkkolb

Answer by cclarkkolb at 1:02 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I have taken all of my kids to church since birth. We go to Sunday School and church every Sunday, at one time they went to AWANAS on Wed night but not anymore, occasionally I will do a 1/2 year study on Sunday nights and they have a children's program during that time too. They are now 9 mos, 2 yo, 9 yo, 11 yo, and 13 yo. The 9 mos old and 2 yo go into the nursery, the 9 yo goes to children's church during service, the older 2 stay with me.

Answer by missanc at 1:10 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• If we go the kids go with us. Right now we are not attending anywhere. We are a little too open minded for any of the churches in our area. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:58 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• They are 6 and 7, they go to sunday school and children's church.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:59 PM on Apr. 29, 2011