9 weeks3days help

I'm 9 weeks and 3 days pregnant and my whole pregnancy I've only thrown up 2 time n the rest I just get nauseated. I'm worried if my symptoms decrease ... What will happen ...
I'm nausea when I don't eat , I have sore boobs (not as bad asthey used to be) , some smells irritate me and I'm moody
what would u guys thinkk ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Well, you are 9 weeks, around 12 weeks the symptoms decrease for a lot of people, you are just about there. Some people do not even have morning sickness of any type. As long as you are not in pain or bleeding, try not to worry and stress yourself out. Sounds like you are doing well to me.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 1:08 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Ok I hope I'm fine .
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:10 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Well as far as the nausea what helped me was to keep food in my stomach at all times. Even if it was just crackers. Your nausea may decrease. It usually does (not with all pregnancies) right about 12-16 weeks. As far as the sore breasts, they may be sore and not so sore throughout your pregnancy. Mine become very sore right about when they are going to grow again, lol. Try not to stress yourself out about it.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 1:10 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Normal. The sore boobs are only there in the very beginning.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:21 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Completely normal, though every pregnancy is different. I'm 17 almost 18 weeks and I still get the occasional nausea and throw up. My breasts aren't as sore as they were in the beginning I still have days where they are sore and others where they don't hurt at all. Most symptoms do go away or lighten when you go into your second trimester or you could be like me and still get them off and on.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 1:34 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I've been pregnant 3 times. I never had true morning sickness. With the first and third I could barely say the word fish, never mind smell it. The middle pregnancy nothing bothered me, just sore boobs for a while. And with only the 3rd brushing my teeth was a nightmare. Something in the taste of toothpaste made me instantly sick to my stomach. And with all 3 pregnancies I got seriously injured at about 7 months, breaking a wrist with the 3rd.

Every pregnancy is different. It is not a bad thing that you don't have typical symptoms.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 4:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2011