Colorwonder question

I bought my girls a colorwonder coloring thing its the black paper and markers and so how they got it all over their hands and its not coming out does anybody have any suggetions?

proudmama930

Asked by proudmama930 at 1:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I thought color wonder only showed up on certain paper? Weird. Let them soak in the bath for a while. That always gets my kids extra clean.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:18 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• yeah i thought so too but appertanly if you get the black paper wet at all it will get all over the place and my daughters hand was somehow a little wet and it made a mess
    proudmama930

Comment by proudmama930 (original poster) at 1:19 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Peroxide, no seriously. Poster listed lots of things peroxide does, I've done several already and am ready to make the giant leap from bleach to peroxide on most of my cleaning stuff. It couldn't hurt right?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:19 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I have no idea but peroxide sounds like a good idea.
    Jerichos_Mommy

Answer by Jerichos_Mommy at 3:46 PM on Apr. 30, 2011