What does this mean?

lately i have been having a minty flavored breath from like in my throat (and no its not from a mint or toothpaste lol) both of my eyes are red and almost look like pink eye. i have DEEP circles around my eyes (my sons teacher asked me if im getting enough sleep and if i was tired) i dont feel tired but my eyes are getting heavy and blurry. i have an appointment with the doctor next week but im curious what this could be. i thought maybe pnuemonia because both of my children were diagnosed and treated for that like two weeks ago.... any thoughts? thanks!

mommy06and09

Asked by mommy06and09 at 1:24 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Health

• I have no idea, but I would be going to the doctor and asking for an emergency appointment.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 1:29 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I would be extremely worried! I know that certain people who lack in nutrients can have similar problems, but i'm not really sure. I use to go to school with a kid and his eyes were always like that. Good luck mama!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 1:35 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Sinus infection?
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:49 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Allergies maybe, especially with the eyes. If you had pneumonia, you'd have more wrong with you.
    Anonymous

• thanks for the advice. its not allergies cause i take meds for that daily. but i also have a sore throat and discharge from the eyes. the discharge is like the stuff that you have in the corner of your eyes when you wake up but its CONSTANT. i was couching for a while when the kids got sick but have since stopped although when i take a shower i have to leave the door open cause the steam makes it hard to breath.
    mommy06and09

Comment by mommy06and09 (original poster) at 4:31 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I have no idea
    Jerichos_Mommy

Answer by Jerichos_Mommy at 8:25 PM on Apr. 30, 2011