What do you like best about your country?

I know there are several of us from around the world, on cm, what do you like best about your home? I like the freedom we have in many choices and that we can be who we want to be most of the time lol.I feel we are a blessed nation,cause after all that we have gone through we are still a strong country and personally i think every country has a lot of strength in them if they are still standing. :)

luckygirl2000

Asked by luckygirl2000 at 1:28 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I love that whenever we have a tragedy of any sort, our country always pulls together, and people are so willing to volunteer there help to get others back on their feet. Love the U.S ! :))
    Mrs.Harris138

Answer by Mrs.Harris138 at 1:30 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I love that Canada has a rich history, and such diversity. I love the food, and that it is a beautiful country.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 1:33 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I'm from the US- I love the ability to freely move around, travel.....I also love our diversity.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 3:46 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Anybody, no matter who they are or what kind of background they come from, can be whatever they want to be as long as they have the drive to work for it. The undercurrents of pride in country and love of neighbors will never fully be stomped out and the failsafes in place to protect our people from a tyrannical government to keep our country and her people free to enjoy the freedoms that have been bought for them!! Ooh-Rah! Love my US of A!!
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 4:24 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• True Freedom!! The way we pull together in tough times and support eachother, that everyone has healthcare available to them regardless of your means, the weather, the beaches, the cities, lots of things, I love Australia!
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 6:02 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• july 4thI couldn't have said it better ladies! Despite our personal or political problems, there are so many good, no great Americans out there, doing great things every day. I can't think of another country that I'd rather live in, than the good old U.S. of A! * Great question! *

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:04 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I love the beauty, history and culture of England which is my birth country and I love the beauty and lifestyle of Canada which is my adoptive country. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:08 AM on Apr. 30, 2011