What do you like about your church? or religion that your in?

i like the prayer and being there for each other in mine. :)

luckygirl2000

Asked by luckygirl2000 at 1:29 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I love everything about my church, from the praise and worship, to the preaching. My pastor preaches ALL of the Bible, not just bits and pieces of it. I love how we offer so many things for the children and the youth. I love how we have many outreaches...in our own community and worldwide.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 3:16 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I love that my church draws people to a closer personal walk with Christ, not a closer "step in line" to the church. I love being challenged in my faith. I love learning.
    KateDinVA

Answer by KateDinVA at 4:38 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I don't follow a defined religion and that is one of the things I love the most. I am not boxed into a specific set of tenets to follow. I can worship/revere God in my own way in my own time. I don't have to answer to anyone (God is not a person, so I am not referring to God when I say that) about anything.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 2:29 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Wow, hard to pick one thing...Since mother's day is coming up, I'll go with I like how motherhood is highly revered as a noble calling from God.
    Dkhilly

Answer by Dkhilly at 1:34 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I love that my personal faith is all about loving and embracing my fellow man, and recognizing the humanity and the connection to Divinity through each and every other person there is. I don't have to focus on any sort of "us" vs "them", I am free to love everyone unconditionally and completely.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 1:58 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Everything ! The Worship, the messages ....
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:55 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Hmmm from the looks of things its only Christians who deserve a thumbs up for their replies even tho the question was not directed at just them.

Why is that?
    Anonymous

• I love that I have the freedom to worship however I want and have no fear of being judged.
    twogrneys

Answer by twogrneys at 12:16 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• The FREEDOM of Paganism.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 10:53 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I like the fact that its so individual but at the same time there is a close community if/when needed. They are open minded and dont put you down cuz you dont think exactly like them.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 2:45 PM on Apr. 29, 2011