What's the best recipe for BBQ ribs?!

In your opinion, of course. =)

firenicecream

Asked by firenicecream at 1:45 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Marinate the ribs overnight with...Rub mustard on then mix brown sugar, lemon juice, worsteshire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder( any seasonings u prefer) and rub that on ribs....grill with foil , then put your fave bbq sauce on (mines famous daves sweet and sassy)
    lnanln2006

Answer by lnanln2006 at 4:29 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Place in a pan bone-side down and cover with foil; bake at 350º for an hour. Remove from oven, toss foil in the recycle bin, drain liquid from pan. Turn bone-side up and coat with a layer of Stubbs BBQ sauce, continue to bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, turn back to bone-side down and coat the top with more Stubbs, continue to bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and enjoy :o)

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 12:42 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• apple bees
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 9:32 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I'm not much of a rib person, sorry.
    Jerichos_Mommy

Answer by Jerichos_Mommy at 3:43 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I put them in a pan and smother then w/ a honey bbq sauce. Sprinkle some onion and garlic powder on them. Wrap them in foil and cook in the oven for like 3 hours at 300. They will melt in your mouth!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 4:06 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I don't eat ribs, but I can make some amazing ones for dh. I put some of our favorite BBQ sauce, some brown sugar, some honey and a little water in the crock pot. Put the ribs, meat down into the pot. They cook on low for 6-8 hrs. Then I put on a little one BBQ sauce, and either toss them into oven or dh puts them on the grill.... I've heard nothing but good things about them.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 4:06 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Well, if you don't have a smoker...here is my easy no-smoker recipe....

i like to make a dry rub of, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, chili powder, salt, pepper & cayenne pepper (optional if you like spicy)

Rub that all over your baby back ribs , wrap in plastic & sit over night.

If you don't have time to let them sit over night, it's OK...they still come out great.

Preheat oven to 300

Wrap up real good in some tin foil, but leave some space in there so the juices have some place to go. Bake for 2-3 hours depending on how big your ribs are.

Once done, fire up the grill outside, add your favorite bbq sauce & grill them to add some smoke flavor & to caramelize the bbq sauce.

If you can't do that, open up the tin foil, add bbq sauce to the ribs & throw them under the broiler in the oven, so you get that yummy sticky rib texture. It won't have that grill smoke, but they'll still be real good.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:11 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Start with boneless. Add them to a big pot of water and once they start boiling, turn the flame down to a simmer and cook them for about an hour. When they are floating, that is a good sign they are ready. Drain them, slather them with your favorite sauce, and finish them up on the grill. YUM! You could also finish them in the oven. This also works for boneless, skinless chicken thighs!
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 9:29 PM on Apr. 30, 2011