Mother's Day

Why do you think you deserve to be pampered for Mother's Day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't want to be pampered. I just want to be left alone to get some housework done without critique!
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 1:47 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I don't want to be pampered, I want to be left alone! No really, I want to sleep in and not get out of my sweatpants all day. Movies and popcorn in bed sound good to me.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 1:48 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I just want to take a nap until I feel rested!
    -lovingliam-

Answer by -lovingliam- at 1:49 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I want to be left alone for one day not worry bout cooking cleaning bathing or anything.
    EJKZ

Answer by EJKZ at 1:51 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• My 5th and last baby is being dedicated at church on Mother's Day (what a special day!) and then going to my mom's for a big lunch - no pampering.

Answer by missanc at 1:53 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• lol hotelmom great minds think alike
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 1:49 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I dont think I deserve it. In fact I dont even want anything for Mothers day. For me being a mom is all the reward I need.

Answer by gemgem at 1:49 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• not really.... I don't get much/any pampering. But I do get a fair amount of "me" time, more than most moms probably.

I hope to get a gift cert. for a pedicure in a nice card. It's what I want more than anything :)
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:53 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Pampered lol I just want to work and get my movie script done.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:03 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• i want to be pampered!!! lmao, and it's because i'm a great mom- i raised dd all by myself for the first two years, while in college and working, and with no family around...now it's my SO and i raising her- and i think we're both wonderful parents, people tell us that all the time and i think parenting is reflected in your child(ren)...not to sound cocky, but our 3yr old is often told she's the smartest, most attentive, articulate, and social 3yr old anyone's ever met- by strangers, friends, and family!! i pour my heart and soul into her...realistically though, for mother's day, we're just going to spend the day together doing fun stuff- like a picnic at the beach..no gifts, no pampering, and most definitely no cooking or cleaning for me :D
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 3:06 PM on Apr. 29, 2011