WHERE DO i BEGIN WITH MY DAUGHTER AS FAR AS POTTY TRAINING????

caliessence87

Asked by caliessence87 at 10:09 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• how old is she? i let my daughter potty train herself she was 2 almost 3 she still wears diapers at night but she hasnt stopped drinking at night either yet you could try getting the dolls that pee in the potty that might help good luck
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 10:16 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Is she showing interest in using the potty? My son showed alot of interest in the bathroom, but didn't want to sit long enough to pee at first. I brought his favorite book in the bathroom with us, and he sat while I read the book, until he finally peed. Then he was excited that he peed in the potty. Also reading books about using the potty, or buying a potty seat that your daughter likes might help.
    mommabean06

Answer by mommabean06 at 10:23 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I was told that useing tv as a way to do it was good there favorite show tell her that her favorite caritor goes pee that she just doesn't see it and buy that kind of undies
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I potty trained my six children by setting them on the toilet when I changed them. It might just be a little bit before they want to get up but they would start to get the idea. Then when I'd see them trying to have a bowel movement I'd rush them to the potty chair. The biggest key is once you start keep at it don't give up or quit ! It will take a lot longer. You may seem like you aren't getting any where but even small progress is still progress. DOn't give up.
    wifeof1momof6

Answer by wifeof1momof6 at 12:36 PM on Dec. 4, 2008