Whats so great about a married man?

He's married and not to you and you go out with him and then fall hard for him and then complain when he leaves you to stay with his wife. Where's your head?
He has said his vows to his wife, he cheats with you and he's lying to his wife everytime he's with you.
He tells you things, and you believe him, don't you think he's also lying to you too?

I always said that if a married man hooks up with another woman, then that woman caved in too easily.

That woman is not a strong woman, and that's why he goes back to his woman too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• Damn. Is this a question or a personal confession ??
    xtina34

Answer by xtina34 at 5:53 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I don't think it's about love as much as it is about wanting something you know you can't have, kwim?
    Anonymous

• Well isnt the guy the one who CAVED??? He was unfaithful and didnt stick to his vows...unless going out with other women other than his wife was part of the vows
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 10:45 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Maybe he skipped the part in the vows that said he would forsake all others! Some men lie about even being married and get the OW emotionally attached. Once there it can be hard to let go even when you find out the truth. Many times the men won't leave. They make false promises that some women hope are true. Some women just don't want to think they are alone in the world. There are so many reasons why this happens and why it continues to happen. I don't think too many involved with a married man think it's "Great". I think they find it an emotional roller coaster but a ride they are willing to take to stay connected with someone their heart won't listen to logic and let go of easily.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:21 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• They don't always go back to their wife. Sometimes they leave their wife and marry the woman they cheated on their wife with. If a man or a woman cheats, its because of a problem in the marriage, not with the other person. You have to take these things case by case, because there are different circumstances that these things happen under.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• the man who cheats is a dog and the woman who knows he is married and still does it is a whore theres your answer
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• doesnt say much for you if your messing around with a married man...whats the problem not good enough to find one of your own?!
    pleonard

Answer by pleonard at 8:51 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• If they marry that whore then they deserve that whore. In thime that whore will screw another married man because that man let her believe that it's ok to mess around with a married man.

I would love to be a fly on the wall when their kids ask one day:
    Mommy Daddy, how did you meet? Well dear you're mom and I met when I was married and she didn't care to be my whore. My wife through me out, so I had no chioce because I needed an instant roof over my head, so I moved in with your mom and now we will live happily ever after sweetie. lmao lmao lmao lmao Sick huh?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Better yet:
    Mommy how did you meet dad?
    Well sweetie, you dad was married and I knew that. But I wasnted to be a whore and so I messed around with his head til he caved in for me. I gave him an ultimatum to leave his wife or I would call her anyway to tell her that we were fooling around. Oh I also had gotten pregnant with you and so he felt sorry for me and left his wife to be with us! Isn't that a great dad you have? Now his wife and kids have to get over the fact that daddy isn't going back to them. Now go along and go play....
    Sweetie?
    Yes mom?
    Where's you dad? I haven't seen him all day and he hasn't called home. hmmm wonder where that man is?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• It sounds like the poster above me was cheated on... Not to trivialize it, because I was cheated on too, but the blame goes on the cheating husband, not the woman he cheated with. It was HIS elationship to respect, not hers. SHE is not the whore, HE is.
    Turtle207

Answer by Turtle207 at 12:18 PM on Jul. 11, 2008