Does anyone else feel like they are in "the twilight zone" Seems like the same moms are answering all the questions and say the same things over and over. Just cut & paste everytime they meet a new friend. I dont get it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Money & Work

• Sounds like maybe you need to get a life and are spending too much time on here.
    Anonymous

• Wow, seriously, you had time to notice this?? I want to be you! LOL!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:43 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• whatever... smart ass ppl!
    Anonymous

• I posted a statement for the 1st time tonight so I guess I haven't had time to see that yet...I'll look now though...... Smile!!!!! There are worse things in life. (like all of the debt we are getting ready to be in after Christmas)
    Kelli3702

Answer by Kelli3702 at 11:00 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Well, if people wouldn't ask the same questions we won't have to post the same answers. And if people didn't post scams, I wouldn't have to monitor this as much to tell people that there are REAL Work @ Home Jobs at there.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 8:43 AM on Dec. 4, 2008