Your Day

How is it going? What have you done today? What do you have planned for the rest of the day?

My day is going alright. I watched the wedding this morning (I PVR'd it so I could watch it when I got up), and I'm headed downtown soon for an appointment with a lawyer and then a counselling appointment. It's busy as far as days off go!

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 2:13 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Lawyer? Are you getting divorced? LOL
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 2:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Good actually. For once spending time with a friend (highly unusual for me) and to add to that this is my last day of classes. YAY!!
    iluvmm09

Answer by iluvmm09 at 2:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Fighting my ex's new parenting order.
    AdensMama0308

Comment by AdensMama0308 (original poster) at 2:16 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Writing my script at two and making calls to see who will loan us some swords and throwing stars. taking it easy now.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:17 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• It's going well! I got up to watch the wedding and it was so worth it! My little guy was in a good mood this morning and excited for his first t-ball game tomorrow AND, I got a check in the mail for $900.00 (my car was totaled in January and I had to make 2 payments after it happened and I'm finally getting my money back!)
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 2:18 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Well I have had better days I am sick today.
    EJKZ

Answer by EJKZ at 2:19 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Im going to prepare a presentation! should be easy and fun since its about my personal condition that i have to share with the class
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 2:50 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• My day went pretty good! Didn't do any housework, but we usually keep things picked up and tidy on a daily basis, so we could afford to take it easy! lol We bought two lage pizzas for dinner and added a few touches of our own! Prior to that, wewatched the grandkids play outside. It was a beautiful day today too!
    meatums

Answer by meatums at 3:21 AM on Apr. 30, 2011