OH crap.. I did good all week

Then my bosses came back from lunch with Swiss cake rolls and I had to have one.. then another one OMG.... I miss those so much..ugh... so much for the week of eating broccoli and lettuce lol!~anyone else have a speed bump this week?

maxsmom11807

Asked by maxsmom11807 at 2:18 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• If your boss brought them in, then it's a bonus and should not count against you!

My confessions - I ate a spoonful of mashed potatoes when I was putting away last night's leftovers, and I ate a roll at lunch yesterday!

TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 2:36 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I've never dieted, but honestly, I think to be successful with that kind of thing, you should be allowed your moments of weakness one day a week, or whatever you feel you need.
    Good luck!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 2:23 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• it was your good job!! your body is still saying thank you for the brocolli, im sure :)
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 2:19 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I ate two Trader Joe's truffle hearts yesterday. After finishing off a handful of Costco's chocolate-covered pomegranate. Later I had a few pieces of strawberry licorice, and then I had to chew on some peppermint sticks while I gave DS a bath. Wow, thanks a lot for reminding me! I'm pregnant, though, so I have an excuse. LOL!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 2:36 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Cheater.... darn chocolate Easter eggs got me this week too so i can't talk.. they called me out of bed at 2am and demanded to be eaten.. it's not my fault!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:19 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• there's these 20 ouncer soda's laying around, i went from like 5-6 CANS of sodas a day to 2 for the longest time and of course i HAD to have a 20 ouncer!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:25 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• @Aden's mom: I TOTALLY agree with you! I've gone off sweets before, but I always give myself one free day. Knowing I get to eat sweets that day gets me through the week, and I find that when I DO it sweets, I'm satisfied with much smaller portions that I normally would be.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 2:37 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I have never dieted but one set back should not get you down. Just hang in there and remember when you diet you have good days along with the bad. Just do your best and do not get upset when you have those bads days. Hope that helps some.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:00 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• My husband brought home subway last night, and also the new rasberry cheesecake cookies I just had to try one!!!
    lnanln2006

Answer by lnanln2006 at 10:53 AM on Apr. 30, 2011