What is the weirdest thing someone said to you during sex adult content

I ad a guy I was dating for only a few weeks. While having sex he said "I' going to put a baby in you." I was like "ummm no." pushed him off me and left lol. He had a condom on but for all I know he poked holes in it lol

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 2:19 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• "Success!" He was serious as hell too. I got pregnant that week so I guess he knew something I didn't know. lol.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 2:22 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• There, that outa do it lmao
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 2:29 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Nothing said so much... But my ex used to refuse to lock his dog out of the room....till the day the dog licked his balls.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 2:31 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• An ex of mine got turned on by the thought of me having sex with someone else. I thought it was weird enough... and then once he asked me about the time I lost my virginity.... while we were in the middle of sex. It wasn't exactly a turn on for me. :/
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 2:21 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• good lord!!! lol maybe when he said im going to F you till you bleed. im like huh? no thanks!!
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 2:21 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• He asked me if he his brother could watch. No I left if you knew his brother you would have said no to.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:27 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Who's daddy? I know that used to be the phrase that was all the rage, who's your daddy? but seriously, the first image that came to mind was my dad. Mood killer much?
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 2:28 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• OMG..wowser at all of these. I don't think anyones said anything close to those to me. WOW!!
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:28 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Thank you.
    Anonymous

• "Too late." Yep, I'm pregnant.

LOL! Ok, I know that's wasn't super weird, but it was the only thing I could think of. My DH is pretty much stone silent during sex. These others are hilarious, though!'
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 2:34 PM on Apr. 29, 2011