Numbness adult content

i will be 39 weeks monday and i have had lower back numbness since last night... also when i stand up there is a TON of pressure like im about to pee myself and my stomach hurts like my whole stomach not just part of it as well as it is SUPER hard....With my DS i had solid back labor so this is kinda new to me and i never had this much back pain... Im scheduled to be induced Monday so im not sure if i should try to wait it out or go ahead and go in....

TatymMommi

Asked by TatymMommi at 2:19 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would go in just to be safe.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:22 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Call your doctor :) You're so close! GL to you!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 2:28 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• If you go in, they're probably just going to send you home. Why are they inducing you so close to your due date? I'd wait it out, or even go for a good rigorous walk. Personally, I would rather go into labor naturally than deal with the induction, so I'd definitely recommend that!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 2:32 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• They are inducing me because i have issues with my legs turning purple and going numb. They wanted to induce me yesterday but i rescheduled it because my hubby was out of town and my dr is the dr on call and he did say if there was any change what so ever he would go ahead and keep me...
    TatymMommi

Comment by TatymMommi (original poster) at 2:49 PM on Apr. 29, 2011