What would you do?

What would you do if you woke up one day, opened your door and found an envelope with a million dollars in it with your name on it. But no way to know who it came from? What would you do with the money? What would be the first thing that goes thru your mind?

TheDiva320

Asked by TheDiva320 at 10:12 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i would pay all my bills off buy a house a new car and get the things my kids and i need then if any was left over i would help my family out
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 10:14 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Open a house for pregnant and parenting teens who need help. And of course pay off my own house and cars.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 10:22 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• GIrl, that's my fantasy! It's usually just the UPS man with a package for someone else though! What I would do?? I would pay off all my bills, and my children's bills and buy them each a new car. Then I have no further plans... I would take it day by day and have fun with it!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:42 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Not that I ever expect to have to decide. LOL. But the past few years I have said that I would do nothing for a few weeks. Tell no one, except the banks I would put it in. Keep going to work & just let it all sink in. I'm older now & I have seen all the stories about the lotto winners that have had their lives torn apart over winning. I think I would really do this to just have time to absorb the reality of it & not make rash quick choices.

strongmom40

Answer by strongmom40 at 10:53 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• First thing I would do is get a new house (not huge, just a good sturdy pretty house) and pay for it in cash, get a new car (gas friendly, dependable, comfortable) and anything my husband, I or my kids needed. Then we wouldn't live like we had no money, but we would live wisely so that as the economy is working itself out, we wouldn't have anything to worry about. : )
    mandystenger

Answer by mandystenger at 2:25 AM on Dec. 4, 2008