PLEASE I NEED HELP ?

ok ladies I took a preg test Answer brand and while it was flat my son came in so I dumped it in the trash can and when his dad came to get him I took it back out not trying to hide it just dont want to get hopes up well I say a faint pink line but its says to lay flat could that have anything to do with it?

Christiansmom06

Asked by Christiansmom06 at 10:12 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I think that they tell you keep it flat to make sure it absorbs properly. If there's a line there it's probably safe to assume that it's positive.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 10:14 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• i agree that it probably just wants to be sure to absorb properly. if you arne't sure you can always get another test and try again, since it's better to try again than wait and worry and not really know.
    kandycain

Answer by kandycain at 10:20 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Here is something to think about. I took a pregnancy test from the store. It stated I was not pregnant. My periods came every three to four times a year. I was thinking I was pregnant because my stomach was growing. Anyways, I went to the free clinic and did that test it came out not pregnant. I went to the doctors two months later and I was pregnant. They took my blood to check my iron and so because I felt tried all the time. Well, I was already 12 weeks pregnant. it is a good thing I don't drink or smoke. Well, the best result is by blood test....
    VIVTWINS

Answer by VIVTWINS at 10:02 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• get another test if your unsure
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 11:27 AM on Dec. 4, 2008