Saw the wedding...hate the hats.

The hats the women wore at the wedding were so crazy looking. All swooped off to the side with the most ridiculous "stuff" to make it what it was. And Victoria Beckhman...what's up with her? She seems so pompous. And, has anyone ever thought that had Diana lived, those two might not have met. She would have probably had Wills put in a college that kept him around non elites. I know...you don't care, but I liked it overall.

ladylovemm

Asked by ladylovemm at 2:47 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Entertainment

• I agree. I don't get the hats. I think the ones that sit on their foreheads particularly goofy, lol. I only watched a small portion of the wedding, though.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:48 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I liked the hats. I liked how they had it listed as something you should do. It is just something we dont do or see here in the states is all. I dont think Diana would have made him do anything he didnt want to do. She was about changing the way Royals were viewed and would not have had a problem I think with him going to the college he went to.

Answer by gemgem at 2:49 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• The ones pasted to their foreheads were the weirdest ones.....and I'm English! lol
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 2:49 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I would never wear any of those. As for William,I know his mom would be very proud of who he chose for a wife.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:58 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I agree with everything you said.

Susanmomof

Answer by Susanmomof at 4:39 AM on Apr. 30, 2011