Could This Be True????

this is a fun question ; is it possible that women who are clearly pregnant have no symptoms? this in no way shape or form have to do with me ; just a question i thought about ; or women who are pregnant with few symptoms and not ALL the traditional ones. opinions?? thanxx =]

Terez91

Asked by Terez91 at 2:53 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

Level 2 (-13 Credits)
  • The only symptoms I had were dizziness in the very beginning a few times and fatigue in the first trimester. I never had morning sickness and a lot of other common symtpoms. Oh, and towards the end I had heartburn and my feet were really swollen.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:55 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Yep. I've not had morning sickness with this pregnancy. with my last I was always sick. each pregnancy is different.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 2:55 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• What about those women on tv who go into ER b/c something is really wrong all of a sudden and they end up delivering right there?! What the hec, I wish.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 2:58 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Yes this is true I have been pregnant twice and never had morning sickness until the end of my first trimester. I am very slim so I showed no signs of being pregnant and I failed 3 pregnancy tests over a 2 month time frame. I just knew I was thats all I could say.
    thelovelymzbre

Answer by thelovelymzbre at 2:59 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I have symptoms galore from beginning to end. Migraines, smell sensitivities, mood swings, nausea all day.,.. But I'm ttc #3 so it must not be that bad... (that's what I say now, we'll see how upbeat I am when I can only eat soup for 9 months).
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 3:02 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I was one of those women..i didn't even know I was pregnant until I was 19 weeks and only because i missed a cycle...but, I had missed 3 months at other times and it was nothing.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:09 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• that is soo good for the people that dont have the symptoms or only a few; i have early symptoms and i around 3 weeks if the test comes back positive; but the cramps that i feel im just like WOW and the feeling sick! and ive heard of people being sick the whole 9months and i just feel bad ! cause me feeling like this and its this early is crazy and already too much! lol
    Terez91

Comment by Terez91 (original poster) at 3:11 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• i had almost no symptoms with my first but now i am having my second and i have had ever single one u could possibly think of lol
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 3:59 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• lol how are you feeling?
    Terez91

Comment by Terez91 (original poster) at 4:37 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• with both my kids....I never had any symtoms, no swollen or sore breasts, no morning sickness, no hurting, nothing I was just pregnant...so I guess all women are different!!
    mrs.keen

Answer by mrs.keen at 8:58 PM on Apr. 29, 2011