WHY IS IT THAT WHEN IM HUNGRY I GOT TO EAT WHAT I WANT AND NOT JUST ANYTHING ?

LIKE IF I WANT KRYSTALS I HAVE TO EAT THAT I DONT WANT NOODLES ! OR IF I WANT WHITE CASTLE I WANT EAT MCDONALDS

mommyof2519

Asked by mommyof2519 at 3:08 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It's called controlling your impulses. Sure, you may want it. But then you need to think like an adult and realize the affects to your health and to your wallet. So then you make grown-up choices that may not be as easy as following your impulses.
    Anonymous

• YOU'RE NOT HUNGRY, YOU'RE PICKY.

ASK SOMEBODY WHO HASN'T ATE FOR THREE DAYS IF THEY WANT KRYSTAL'S OR MCDONALDS AND THEY'D EAT THE GUM OFF THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SHOE BEFORE YOU COULD FINISH YOUR QUESTION.

WHY DO YOU NEED TO YELL?? IT REMINDS ME OF WHEN MOM & DAD USED TO FIGHT. NOW I'M SAD.
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 3:16 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I am just like you - I think it is picky :) My husband likes the word "spoiled" for me in this instance lol I have learned to just eat whatever we have... i will have those impulses though :) tough on the wallet
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 7:45 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I agree, not to be mean or anything, but picky. I get those too but I usually don't get what I want because we don't have the money for it or there's not one out where we live. Its hard in the beginning but after a bit you learn to sort out the important and affordable ones and ignore the rest. And what is Krystal's by the way ?
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 1:44 AM on Apr. 30, 2011