Did you get spanked or beat as a child and .... adult content

like it now sexually ? I've talked to some people and a lot of them were spanked/beat as child and like it now sexually (not in a form of abuse, well some might lol). I know I was spanked a lot as child (not beat, but spanked, there's a difference) anyone that's been spanked a lot or beat know that. I know a few other people that like it too and they were spanked or beat as a child. I was never choked as a child, but I love it sexually.

Anyone else ? Or am I & the people I know the only people that feel this the childhood spankings or beatings are some what related to the sexual desire for it ? lol

loudnproud87

Asked by loudnproud87 at 3:13 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• I was not spanked as a child but like it as an adult

Answer by admckenzie at 4:00 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I was spanked as a child but wouldn't really call it proper spanking. Though it wasn't technically a beating either. I wasn't bruised, but I was spanked a lot in error I'll put it that way.

No I don't find spanking exciting. Maybe a light tap or two is fine, but really thats just to satisfy my Dh and doesn't do much for me other than its satisfying to satisfy my Dh. lol
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 3:20 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I was spanked all growing up. I find no pleasure in it in a sexual way.
    Anonymous

• I was spanked as a child for punishment, but no, I do not like being swatted that hard for sexual pleasure. I like light taps, caressing, but no spanking.

My husband, on the other hand, WAS abused and beat, and he LOVES being spanked as hard as I can.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 3:16 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I was spanked/beat as a child. I find it VERY unappealing sexually. I mostly giggle at "spanking" because seeing an adult spank another adult looks ridiculous to me. In college, though, I dated a guy who wanted to experiment with CHOKING.... I was disgusted.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:19 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Hmmmmm......I learn new things everyday ;) Thanks for your replies ladies
    loudnproud87

Comment by loudnproud87 (original poster) at 3:20 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I was never spanked or beat as a child, and no spankings/beatings/S&M/B&D hold no sexual appeal for me.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:21 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I was spanked as a child. Have no specific memories of it or any instances of it ever hurting, and no, I don't like it sexually at all. I think some people tend to like certain things during sex and others don't. I don't think it necessarily correlates to their childhood.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 3:22 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Is there anyone that likes spankings or beatings sexually that wasn't as a child ?
    loudnproud87

Comment by loudnproud87 (original poster) at 3:24 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• hibbingmom - the choking sexual is a def something different & takes awhile to get used to. I had a couple guys that were scared to at first when I first mentioned it, but they earned my trust, I let them try it out & they actually looked forward to do it. Choking is normally done when the person is get off or to help turn them on. I don't blame you. To each their own, right ?
    loudnproud87

Comment by loudnproud87 (original poster) at 3:26 PM on Apr. 29, 2011