Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have brown spots in my face, I used obagi for a year but just fade a little I do not know what to do ?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Health

Answers (4)
  • See a dermatologist.

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

  • There is a Mary Kay product called the Timewise even complexion mask and essence it brightens your skin instantly and reduces dark spots and evens your skin tone. It truly is amazing plus there is a 100% money back guarentee if you dont like it. Message me if you want to know more but I promise it works amazingly!!!

    Answer by TTURNBAUGH at 5:08 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

  • i would call a dermatologist. then again it may be a bith mark, but the dermatologist will be able t tell.

    Answer by yummysmummy at 1:08 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

  • I would talk to your dermatologist

    Answer by Jerichos_Mommy at 6:10 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.