Dating way older men???

Would you consider dating a guy that was way older than you (he's 64, i'm 24) if he was super rich, decent looking, and y'all got along really well? Would you care what other people thought about the relationship?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• No, It's just some things that you and him are not going to be able to do, but who cares about age anymore
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 3:22 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Its not about other people, its about you wipping his ass for him in a few years. I am more than willing to do that for my DH, but hopefully I'll be older than 40. Also, you will be alone in your old age since he will die at least 40 years before you, probably more since women live longer than men. I look forward to spending my old age with my DH.
    Anonymous

• While I am married to an older guy (hubs is 9 yrs older than I am) I would not date someone who was old enough to by my dad or granddad. As for my opinion on people who do choose to have that relationship-- it is their life and if they are happy with the relationship that is all that matters and it is not my place to judge.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:25 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• HELL no, thats HOTTT!!!! good for you :)
    if you fall in love that would be the cutest thing i ever saw :D
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 3:27 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Sweety if thats what you two want to do then GO FOR IT!!!!!!Love has no boundries......
    -KenzieTaylor-

Answer by -KenzieTaylor- at 3:30 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• what does being rich have to do with it? in my eyes, if he can still do it in the bedroom- then go for it!! lol...just remember in ten years, when you're only 34 he'll be 74 :P
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 3:32 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I can only speak for myself.

No I would not date a man who was that old if I were only 24 years old. I, as a 24 year old, would have nothing in common with a 64 year old man. I would have a whole lot of life to live and experiences ahead of me, he on the other hand would have already BTDT. I'm almost 50, I know how different I view the world, the differences in my experiences, the differences in how I view the second half of life as compared to how I viewed my first half. I can honestly say that there is no way I personally could be happy in a relationship at that age with a man that was that old.

I have no opinion in regards to anyone else choosing to date an older man/woman.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:45 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• No matter what your reasons are everyone else will know you married him only for his money.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:58 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• What's the point? Do you really like the guy and want to spend time getting to know him or do you want to use him? Why does he feel the need to be with someone young enough to be his grand daughter? Some men want to relive their youth with a younger woman. Some men want to train a young woman to be his Stepford woman. If you are ok with people calling you a golddigger and another notch in his fountain of youth belt then go for it.
    Anonymous

• I've done it and its not as easy as you might think, but screw what people think.
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 4:33 PM on Apr. 29, 2011