PREGO MOTHERS !

WHAT IS YOUR MOST CRAVING WEIRD FOOD ? MINE IS MASHED POTATOES N DORITOS

mommyof2519

Asked by mommyof2519 at 3:21 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• green olives and mint and chip ice cream when pregnant with ds in 06.
    i craved everything with dd but for 7 months i couldnt eat anything but ice chips and pepper mint candy. but when i could eat i wanted jack in the box breakfest and mushroom chicken
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 3:27 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I didn't crave wird things when I was pregnant. The only thing i have really craved with my first was mcdonalds mcdonalds which I got for 4-5 months straight and I regreat that cause I ended up gaining 65 pounds that pregnancy and still have 20 of those pounds to lose that was 6 years ago lol. I got chicken nuggets, fries and milkshake. That was all I graved with her. My second I didn't crave much, but when I did it was a couple days that same craving which would be like a cheese burger one day and few months later would be a cheese cake then a few weeks to a month later something else and only gained 43 pounds that time lol. This time I have been craving pasta, and tacos and just this week I started craving chinese lol. But the thing is I will crave it and this time around it doesn't satisfy my craving even if I get it lol. We have been eating pasta anywhere from 1-3 times a week lately since I got pregnant lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 3:50 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I crave mcdonalds breakfast sandwiches lol
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 3:54 PM on Apr. 29, 2011