Pippa Middleton's dress was beautiful but...

I really liked pippa's dress, but i personally didn't like the fact that it was white (it looks white in the pictures i have seen) loike the brides. To me the brides dress is the only dress that should be white on that day. Does anyone else think that way or have an opinion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I agree.. the only person that should wear a white dress to a wedding should be the bride.
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 3:23 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I loved it. I loved that it was white to. All the little girls wore white too. No one could confuse her as the bride.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:23 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I thought it was gorgeous. From what the news was reporting, it's common for Royal weddings to mean white for the bridesmaids as well. Diana's wore ivory.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:24 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Yeah it was white but simple and pretty and the bride stood out anyway
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 3:25 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I thought it was fabulous as well but for my own wedding? No I would never put anyone else in white. However in England they do things a little differently I guess. Most American weddings don't take place at 11am either. I thought she looked AMAZING though and I don't think it took any attention away from Kate.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 3:26 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I thought it was nice and like someone else said, nobody would mistake the two. If a guest showed up in white, it might seem distasteful. But you know the bride had her say in her sister wearing white - if it wasn't an issue to her, it shouldn't be an issue to others.

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 3:27 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I agree, but all the girlswere in white...I would have preferred even a champagne color...but they did not consult with me :)
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 3:28 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• The British were the ones who started the whole "brides wear white" tradition in the first place (or so it was reported this morning) so I say why not?

Besides, she looked absolutely beautiful, as did her sister Kate.
    Anonymous

• I loved that it was white. I always thought that was a pretty look for a wedding party...and Pippa's dress style was gorgeous.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 3:30 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• ohhh lordy she looked amazing. AMAZING. I am sure she asked everyones OK on the color before finalizing it. She was the sweetest toddler wrangler, lol. It would complete my dream if she married Harry.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:51 PM on Apr. 29, 2011