OPINIONS PLEASE?? Would be greatly appreciated;

hello i will be about 3 weeks pregnant if i am. and i am having these sharp quick disappearing pains. that come for about 5 minutes and go. but its on both sides. wondering what this could be;? any ideas? and im having lower back pains; and its like period cramps but i never felt the sharp pain in one particular spot every time it comes back. and when im about to come on my period i get the period cramps the day before and it never fails. but yea any opinions? im not a worry wart just wanted to know because this would be my first pregnancy and im starting to notice these different things happen. =) thanxx sorry the pain is more like a pinch and it comes in my abdomen as well. 

Terez91

Asked by Terez91 at 3:22 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

Level 2 (-13 Credits)
  • When I was very early in my pregnancy, I got period like cramps that came and when...ironically right around the time I SHOULD have had a period. My doc said it was normal. He also told me that some of the sharper feelings pains could be ligaments stretching or just your uterus growing larger. Unless you start bleeding on the pain gets unbearable, I wouldn't worry about it!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 3:25 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Well first of all you should take an at home test. If you're still not satisfied with that answer you should see a doctor. Personally my first pregnancy started the same way. Its better to be safe than sorry......see a doctor.
    bnjenn

Answer by bnjenn at 3:25 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Thank you sweetie;] @Ash9724 i take my test on monday and very nervous about it ; but havent been driving myself crazy over it either;]
    Terez91

Comment by Terez91 (original poster) at 3:26 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Thank you @bnjenn =] im going to the doc first for a blood test i would want to be absolutely positive. =]
    Terez91

Comment by Terez91 (original poster) at 3:27 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Find all the answers u need at baby center.com...
    johnsonbaby03

Answer by johnsonbaby03 at 4:21 PM on Apr. 29, 2011