WHY IS MY NOSE BLEEDING ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you? Maybe you're going to deliver your baby through your nose?
    SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 3:32 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Pregnancy hormones. I never had a bloody nose in my entire life until becoming pregnant...
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 3:33 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Maybe you have a broken vein in your nose or your nose is dry go to the doctor and ask him for drops or to have your nose cauterized I had to do that.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:35 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• could be allergies
    littlekitty2002

Answer by littlekitty2002 at 3:36 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• It's also a sign of high blood pressure. LOL SleepyCupcake.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:39 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I got nosebleeds easily when pregnant. You have a higher blood volume. It just happens to some women. I was bending over tucking the sheet under the mattress & it just came running out. I would blow my nose...nose bleed. It just happens sometimes. It quit doing that after i had the baby.
    Anonymous

• Holy crap people. I was obviously KIDDING about giving birth through the nose. But go ahead and give me the stink eye while you click that thumbs down button.eye rolling

SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 3:42 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Could be dehydration of sorts. Both DD and DH get bloody noses when it is extremely dry out and/or they haven't had enough to drink.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 3:49 PM on Apr. 29, 2011