~~How Eariler Do You Start School Shopping ?~~

I usually start 2 months before school I feel if I want till the last mintue everything is picked over

Mom2lovingboys

Asked by Mom2lovingboys at 3:43 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Beginning of July. We start school mid-July (homeschool) and as soon as the stuff is out at the store I get what I need.
    Anonymous

• All through out the summer. Just pick things up here and there.
    jnb71584

Answer by jnb71584 at 5:03 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Well I secretly starte now ish!! As in the spring time alot of places mark down or have sales on jeans. I got a pair at The Gap for $5 that were normaly $30!! I too dont like to wait to long. I also dont like when 20 girls have the same shirt on in school during the first week!! So, I tend to look all over for good deals and stuff that isnt that common. I have 2 to shop for( ds as well) and I tend to get them each about 10 new outfits and a couple pairs of shoes for school, so starting now is great!
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 10:56 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I'll lay away some things next month.
    Jerichos_Mommy

Answer by Jerichos_Mommy at 3:22 PM on Apr. 30, 2011