starving!!!!

i am hungry ALL THE TIME!!! i literally ate about 20 minutes ago and ALREADY im so hungry that my stomach is growling!! what the hell is wrong with me?? im only 2 1/2 months along!! :( its driving me crazy though this happens every single day.. what could be the cause of this?

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 5:16 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i was like that my last few months. my 1st 6... i threw up day and night. if it is certain things you are wanting then your body may be trying to get the vitamins and nutrients out of the food. just make sure you're taking your taking your vitamins or you can drink something like a herbalife shake instead of snakcing and see if that makes the cravings go away but it is packed full of nutrients.
    hendrickson

Answer by hendrickson at 5:25 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• oh honey, get used to that hungry feeling! youll be feeling it a lot. Your baby just want some food! good luck.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 10:14 PM on Jul. 10, 2008