Has ANYONE ever read "The Clan of the Cave Bear" and its sequels?

I LOVE those books but I can never find anyone that has read them! I want a good nerd talk. LOL

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 10:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• clan of the cave bear! i love the movie i made my hubby watch it and he liked it!
    :I thats cool bout the naming your daughter ayla..
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 10:32 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• yup have you seen the movie to clan of the cave bear? i've read all five :D
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 10:22 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• AHHH! Yes I have seen it. I made my husband watch it and when we have a girl we're naming her Ayla. Which is your favorite book??
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 10:29 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• There's another book coming out. She's fighting the publishers right now because they want her to change something she isn't willing to change. She said they can publish it as is or wait til she dies.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 10:35 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I saw the movie years ago. I also stared the book but couldn't get into it. I'm a book lover and life's to short to continue on with a book you can't get into but I can usually pick it up at a later after reading something else.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 10:36 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I can never find anyone to talk to about them either. Except my mom lol. She's the one who got me started. I really thought the movie was disappointing. But I'd still like to see more made!
    sjanel

Answer by sjanel at 9:17 AM on Dec. 4, 2008