Why in the HELL are you gonna go on Maury

if you don't want to know the truth. I mean really. If I don't really want the truth then I am going to go on in ignorance. No matter what.....I ain't taking my dirty laundry on televiosn.

Shaken1976

Asked by Shaken1976 at 4:09 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• because i need to find out who my babies fathers are lol j/k i know and if i didnt i would let the world know.
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 4:13 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• to get your 15 min. of fame of course...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:10 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• That's what I always said! Why go on and scream you are 10000% sure only to made a fool of? I do know that they are coached on what to say, SO's coworker went on awhile back (he was NOT the father) and he said they told them everything to say and how to act. Still, I wouldn't want to make a fool of myself just to get on TV. The most memorable show for me was the one where the girl tested TWENTY different men and still couldn't find the dad! What the crap is that??
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 4:12 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Those shows crack me up.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:10 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I wanna know why in hell you go on maury and then drag 9 different men out you think could be your baby daddy.

Really? If you can't narrow down that window of fertility between 9 men & still come up without a baby daddy, WHY would you want us to know that?
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 4:11 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• They give out free D&A test...lol
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 4:12 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• nmmama09: Was that Shadiamond's momma?
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:18 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• The title of this question is hilarious! I wonder the same thing el oh el :)
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 4:18 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Today's is My Husband (SO) is sleeping with a prosititute, family member, or whatever.... They are doind lie detector tests. I should really just get off my butt and find the remote.
    Shaken1976

Comment by Shaken1976 (original poster) at 4:20 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Braden, I can't remember the name, but I do remember that when they tested the last guy, they actually said they would have to test the family of another guy because he was dead so they couldn't test him!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 4:41 PM on Apr. 29, 2011