Why are men obsessed with anal? adult content

I have talked to a few guys that seem to just be obsessed with this form of sex and personally I don't get it, and don't enjoy it but for some reason these guys seem to be facinated with playing with butt! A couple of them have mentioned licking to lick down there as well....that just sounds plain nasty to me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• I think they just like holes in general... vag, mouth, butt, picnic tables...
    SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 4:20 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I have never had a guy I was with ask me about anal, never. And that includes my husband, who is so completely NOT interested in that. Which is good, since I'm not either, lol.
    Do you think it's mostly guys who watch porn who are into doing anal? I feel like I'm sensing a theme...survey says?
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 6:17 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Because anal leaves you totally vulerable. You are giving yourself even more than just normal sex, and allowing them to violate you in an even larger way. They like that.
    Anonymous

• I don't get it, but to each its own.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:21 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• ewwww! lol I don't know why others are but I grateful my SO never wants it! hahahaha picnic tables...
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 4:23 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Personally it grosses me out! EW I don't even like that my mouth is close to his butt when we do oral. About 8 years ago I was going to let me BF who was obsessed with it try but without even getting it in it hurt SO bad, thank the lord it grosses my husband out too. But hey to each their own
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 4:50 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Its probably tighter there.
    jnb71584

Answer by jnb71584 at 4:51 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• when a man keep iniating anal that make me wonder he might even do a man especially if he goes back n forth to jail...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 4:51 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I dont know any men who are. The one I did know ended up being Bi. Just saying.
    Anonymous

• my hubby says its tighter and he doesnt have to worry about getting me pregnant
    retent

Answer by retent at 5:03 PM on Apr. 29, 2011