Any single moms in NC that I can help?

I am not a single mom, though I once was. I feel such a burden to help as others helped me. I have a big house with a room available for a single mom who wants to go back to school but needs help with childcare or is currently burdened down with rent & other bills. I do not want to give a hand out but a help up (empower).
When I was a single mom, there was no way to pay bills on minimum wage alone. I slept on someone else couch and my child shared a room with other children. I am grateful for the help I recieved along the way. What would of made it better is someone helping me get my license & an education. I think a single mom shouldn't have to worry about doing the dad's job & paying bills while going to school and spending time with her kids.
To sum this up- I want to help. Is there anyone who is in need in NC? Or anyone in need from tornado stricken areas?

michelleos

Asked by michelleos at 4:23 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in General Parenting

• wish you could help my neice she"s a singgle mother but she lives in kentucky ,, sounds like you have a warm giving heart god blesss you for that
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 11:06 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Is your niece willing to relocate or can she?
    michelleos

Comment by michelleos (original poster) at 10:14 AM on May. 4, 2011