So.......... the Queen doesnt like Camilla?

I watched a little bit of the wedding. When the Queen came in she spoke to the various priests, but when she got to the one by Camilla she had an extended conversation with him. When it seemed that she could no longer drag out the conversation she skipped over Camilla and immediately spoke with her son. Finally she turned back to look at Camilla. When Camilla leaned in to kiss her as her husband had the Queen told her, 'NO'!

So .... the Queen doesnt like Camilla huh? What are your thoughts?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 4:23 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Entertainment

• No, I thought she never did.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 4:25 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• We need a celebrity gossip category
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:28 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Yes she does not like her at all.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:29 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Camilla is a home wrecker! She brought disgrace to the Queen's family---regardless of the fact that it takes two to tango. It was Camilla that couldn't keep things under wraps. I wouldn't have talked to her either.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:54 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• She very likely does not like her. Prince Charles and Camilla's relationship caused huge problems. It was the major issue that led to Charles and Diana's divorce which was such a scandal, something I'm sure the Queen would have liked to avoid.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 5:31 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Blame Chuck. He married Diana even though he was already in love with Camilla. And how do you know the Queen said NO???
    Lets be nice.Too much gossip and active imaginations going on here.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:00 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Oh Minne... because although I am not GREAT at reading lips... I can understand Nnnnnnnooooooooo and shaking her head left to right.
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 11:08 PM on Apr. 29, 2011