Did you watch the Royal wedding? What did you think?

Did you like her dress? Wedding in its entirety? Or was it a bunch of hogwash?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 4:25 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Entertainment

• No, just from looking at pictures from yahoo she looks very pretty and happy.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 4:26 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Nope..but I've seen the pictures on the internet and everything looks great!
    Ms.Maricel

Answer by Ms.Maricel at 4:36 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I watched highlights and I loved it! She looked beautiful and classy. I thought it was great.
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 4:39 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I watched it and loved it. I dont think weddings are hogwash. Her dress was very pretty but understated. I probably would have done much more lol, but that apparently is not her style so it fit for her.

Answer by gemgem at 4:55 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Didn't watch but have seen clips.

Simple yet classy, from everything I have seen. My own wedding dress (circa 1983), looked very similar-sleeves, top and bodice. What about her flowers? So understated, yet lovely.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 5:02 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I saw highlights and thought the dress was wonderful! Princess Catherine seems like a "less is more" kind of gal, and I couldn't agree more!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 6:25 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I didnt see it until I saw them talking about it on the news in the morning. I thought it looked kind of boarding what they were showing.
    butterflies78

Answer by butterflies78 at 7:04 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Boarding????
    Boring would be the word.
    But it wasn't boring.
    I loved them. William looks so much like his Mother---they paid a tribute to Diana and it was lovely.
    Kate's dress was perfect. SO classy and feminine. The church is gorgeous. The choir was wonderful. It was a beautiful service.
    Millions of people standing outside and by Buckingham Palace----they were all so joyous and so full of good cheer. I wish I could have been there.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 9:57 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Well I watched it and although there were some sections that were interesting like the sermon in the middle I thought all in all it was nice. I thought that the dress thats he wore was so nice and beautiful. I thought that Prince William was handsome... I mean they were a nice looking couple.

I am actually looking for to Prince Harry's wedding. He will probably have Led Zeppalin or something... Oh and have "All Hail the Queen" played on a guitar.
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 11:19 PM on Apr. 29, 2011