Surgery to get you fallopian tube repaired

I was just wondering, If any one had had the surgery to clear scare tissue from your fallopian tube or repaired you tube because of damage???
Im asking because next week I am going into my first appointment with my fertility specialist to see if this is am option for me because I only have one fallopian tube and the one I still have I had an extopic pregnancy because of PCOS.
I was just wondering what the requirements are in order to have the surgery…. Do you have to be a specific weight… what should I expect if she says its okay to do the surgery??? any and all advise is welcome Thank YOu

Kambrosino07

Asked by Kambrosino07 at 4:33 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Wish I had some advice for you. I want to have my tubal ligation reversed, I recently had an ectopic pregnancy despite having my tubes tied so now I want to have surgery to reverse it. I do know that for that you have to be under a certain BMI or they won't do the surgery until you are. I'd say to do some research online, I'm sure you'll find something. Good Luck.
    LizH84

Answer by LizH84 at 2:24 PM on May. 1, 2011