Do you ever write to companys and they send you coupons? just curious..

for a school project my daughter wrote to a candy company.. and they ended up sending her free coupons for a few candy bars, she loved it! i was just curious if others do things like this... im highly considering writing to laundry detergent companies!! haha, with a family of 13, we use so much and i am a stay at home mom, & get SO bored, so hey, why not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in General Parenting

• yep i call all the time and get coupons! also u can get free samples and they come with coupons! check out allyou.com they have a list of free samples! i got a coupon for mens body wash for $3 off and my store had the same body wash on sale for $3 last week so i got it for free!!!! wat a steal!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 5:04 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I have a cousin that calls the 800 numbers on products and complains and gets free stuff all the time.
    wyattgrace

Answer by wyattgrace at 4:56 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I have when I've had a problem. They usually send coupons for free replacements, plus money off other purchases.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:04 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• oh have u ever tried making ur own laundry soap? i make my own and for a family of 6 its last us a month and it cost me less than $2 to make! just an idea! message me if u would like the recipe! its really easy!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 5:05 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• yes getting coupons help save $ any-way u can
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 11:03 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I watch those extreme couponers and wish I could do that.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:14 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I used to do that when I was a kid and they mailed me all kinds of free stuff...back then they used to just send you the product. It was fun getting a big box of stuff :)
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:40 PM on Apr. 30, 2011