I should already know this, but... (Pregnancy) adult content

Before me and my ex fiance broke up, we were trying to concieve a child. It didn't work for the few months that we tried. Last month I ended up having two periods. But found out that it could have been from the pregnancy hormones. I haven't had one yet this month. I usually have my period on the 25th. I've had lower abdomen cramps and have been extremely irritable, I also have been urinating about 60 times a day haha. I know that I should already knowto go get a test done and everything... But I don't want to get my thoughts that I'm pregnant yet because sometimes on a month with 30-31 days I get it on the first of the month. Just trying to see if anybody else has had this situation and what the outcome was?

julzg11

Asked by julzg11 at 4:59 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Its always possible to still have your period. Sometimes women mistake their period for what is actually implantation bleeding. Peeing often is generally one of the first signs of pregnancy. Cramping is pretty normal as your uterus is making room. Just take a test. My guess, you could be pregnant. I hope things work out for the best!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 5:02 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Thats what I'm thinking. Because the cramps aren't really like period cramps. Theyre lower and they just feel different. I'm going to go get a test if I don't start by the first. That will be the best bet. Thank you!
    julzg11

Comment by julzg11 (original poster) at 5:04 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I would take a test. I wish you luck and things turn out the way you want.
    EJKZ

Answer by EJKZ at 5:05 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Good luck!
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 5:08 PM on Apr. 29, 2011