What is every doing this weekend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Spending tomorrow at the mountains at a friends cabin. then Sunday getting ready for our trip to Disneyland and the beach!! So excited to take my daughter!! She's 2 1/2 :)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 5:06 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• On Saturday going out shopping with DF and going out to eat. Go to church in the morning and spending the day with my family.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 5:07 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Not sure right now. Have to wait and see what the weather is going to be like.
    jnb71584

Answer by jnb71584 at 5:07 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Studying and taking some optional online classes(tutor).
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 5:07 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Saturday is my grandmothers memorial service, then after that I will be getting my sister ready for the senior prom. Sunday my plan is to do nothing at all!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 5:08 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• We kick off Little League tomorrow morning. I have to have my dd at the ball field at 7:50, opening ceremonies at 8am (whoever thought 8am was a good idea was dumb lol). Pics at 8:30. First game at 9am. If we win that we play at 10, and again at 11. After that probably pizza with the kids, and then home to plant some more in the garden.
    Sunday no plans other then to relax and get the kids ready to go back to school after their week long break.

Answer by gemgem at 5:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• beach tomorrow, relax sunday.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:19 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• badWorking.  I'd rather go to the park for Wildflower Pilgrimage and Blessing Of The Bikes weekend!

Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 6:20 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Going out of town, my niece is being baptized on Saturday, so we are leaving whenever DH gets home from work to drive 100 miles for the weekend. I am all packed and ready to go.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 6:24 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Saturday, working just 9-12....lame. Then taking my DD to work at 1. Then I have no idea. House work. I am just staying around the house and hanging with my LO's. In the spring and summer I work at times 50 hrs a week. I miss them, they need me. Thank God they stay with Daddy and my DD who is 20 when I am at work..so no daycare.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:51 AM on Apr. 30, 2011