• I did. And no offense to you, I was annoyed. I would start reading, thinking it was a question, then realize I was was singing.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 5:35 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• looks like not many did. me included. i don't think we listen to the same jams.
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 5:22 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• haha nice! i love cracked.
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 5:30 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I saw those last night and avoided them, lol I was thinking Troll. That was good :) I also noticed you didn't get many answers, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 5:38 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• LOL, you're right about anon trolls :) I know you're not a troll and you did break up the monotony of boring questions :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 5:48 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I did I recognized fergie and avril lavigñe sk8ter boy I love that song by the way , the first is black eyed peas my humps
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 10:42 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I don't actually know all of those songs, lol. I got the list from a Cracked.com article about the dumbest questions in song lyrics. :)
    AmourSpork

Comment by AmourSpork (original poster) at 5:25 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Haha! I didn't mean to get songs stuck in your head. :) If it makes you feel any better, when people answered the few that I knew well I would sing while reading the replies. :)
    AmourSpork

Comment by AmourSpork (original poster) at 5:38 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Aww, I'm not a Troll, Kathy. I thought trolls hid under anonymous? :) But it's okay if you avoided them. I was just bored. :)
    AmourSpork

Comment by AmourSpork (original poster) at 5:39 PM on Apr. 29, 2011