What should i make the chart look like for potty training?

I want to make a chart of something to encourage and my little girl on her potty training. And give har a star and maybe a piece of candy when she goes in the potty. What should I make the chart look like? I am thinking like a poster board but i am not creative. How should i decorate it to make it fun?

jaceyrayesmom

Asked by jaceyrayesmom at 5:31 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i just used regular paper - i printed it from online. it was trains and my son loved trains, i used stickers for it that he loved such as dinosaurs - it made it easier because he wanted it! ... you can look up a bunch of different idea online! just google potty charts.
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 5:42 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• There are many you can look up online or you can just draw a basic chart and decorate it together with favorite stickers...
    karischub

Answer by karischub at 6:25 PM on Apr. 29, 2011