Does everybody think they have the hottest man and that all women want him?

My husband is so damn sexy and hot and I have this idea that every woman out there must want him. But that can't be true! Right? I mean we all have different tastes. I guess I'm paranoid and illogical but I just feel like he's so beautiful that everybody else does too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• Show me a pic and I'll tell you honestly if I would bone him if that will make you feel better.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 5:35 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• You see your man through love's eyes. I see some of my friend's men, and just because I may think they're attractive doesn't mean I want to grope him in a hall closet.

Besides, there's a lot more to attraction than just looks.
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 5:35 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Not being sarcastic, that might have sounded sarcastic.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 5:36 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• in loveI knowsome women probably lust after my man, he is successful, attractive and has a great personality. but I know he's mine

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:39 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• i know for a fact that my man is sexy and hot women want him. i see it all the time when we're at the gym, he'll be doing his own thing and i'll be doing my own thing and i see all these hot women staring at him, giving winks to their friends, following him...but he's MINE

momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 5:39 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• i dont think that of my husband! but i love him and I think he is sexy and thats all i think about i dont care what other women think of him!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 5:40 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• is this a serious post...? I mean my husband is very attractive as well and it's not just looks but his personality as well. when you love someone they're so much more than just "hot" and "sexy" and physically attractive. Also, people have different tastes and when you establish a relationship that person looks different in your eyes
    -lovingliam-

Answer by -lovingliam- at 5:40 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• @momofone

I would do him if he was single. Good for you he's cute.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 5:40 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Nope, I am under no disillusion... lol. Just sayn'
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:41 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• momofone - Wow. Good for you.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 5:46 PM on Apr. 29, 2011