am I the only person who doesn't believe?

It seems like everyone is a christian. I don't understand it. It is perfectly illogical to me. Can someone explain how it is logical? How do you make yourself believe in that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• im withya sista
    Anonymous

• You are not alone....regardless of how out of place you feel lol. People need to believe there is something than themselves out there, that there is more to life than this. I think to each his own, those who believe and FOLLOW the bible are amazing people. It's the hypocrites that drive me nuts. And I LOVE when they tell I'm going to Hell for not believing in God....so logical.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 10:35 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• i dont believe in the bible either i believe in god but not the bible
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 10:36 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• can i ask you what you do believe? like if you have a family member/friend die, that your kids were close to, what do you tell them? that they're in a better place? if so, where is that place? also, have you gave God a try? maybe you'll feel different if you did.
    Anonymous

• Im Christian and i dont belive in hell. Hell is the grave not a place of fire.
    Anonymous

• how do you believe in god? I am just curious.
    Anonymous

• Wicked will be eternally destroyed
    Matt. 25:41-46; 2 Thess. 1:6-9

Hell is mankind’s common grave
    Rev. 20:13, 14, AV (margin)Job 14:13 , Dy
    Anonymous

• yes actually I have given him a try. I was raised a christian and was baptised at 16 because I thought I had to. I have never believed though. No, I would not tell them that they are in a better place. I would tell them that it is a natural part of life.
    Anonymous

• NOTICE THE WORD ETERNALLY
    Anonymous

• When someone dies, they are dead lol. My sister recently had to have her dog put to sleep and they buried her int he back yard and our kids both understand very well that her body is there yet her energy has ceased to exist. There is no "better" place, there is life and there is death.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 10:41 PM on Dec. 3, 2008