Netflix?

What are your opinions? I just signed up for a free trial.

MommytoNakoa

Asked by MommytoNakoa at 5:17 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Entertainment

• love it!!
    great selection, great customer service...
    afeather

Answer by afeather at 5:18 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• i did it but im bad about sending things back and the one i got next was like blah... id rather go to the store and rent one or buy a used one for 5 dollars
    hendrickson

Answer by hendrickson at 5:19 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• We loved it when we had it. The only thing we do for entertainment is rent movies so for us, it was really economical. For what we spent on a month of Netflix where we probably got 20 movies/month, we would only be able to get 5 movies at the video store. We were good about sending stuff back. And their selection is great, especially for Claye who likes a lot of obscure and foreign stuff that the video store doesn't have.
    EmmaKubz

Answer by EmmaKubz at 5:22 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I like it alot. We have been using it for about 5 years now. You can watch some movies on the computer instead of waiting for it in the mail. Great selection too!
    deanna80465

Answer by deanna80465 at 5:35 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• love it. best thing ever! very convenient, and you can send it back whenever.
    aschwer

Answer by aschwer at 6:29 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• we love it,,perfect.....easy.....great selection,,,,,,,so worth the $,,,,,,
    cameron536

Answer by cameron536 at 7:15 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• We LOVE NETFLIX..no late fees, no people to deal with and they are never out of the movie you want to see
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 10:43 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• It's so easy to just stick back in the mailbox. I'm going to go back as soon as I get some of the budget freed up. Sometimes we rent from library or redbox, but I never can seem to make it back on time, so netflix is so much better
    hatg

Answer by hatg at 4:17 PM on Aug. 27, 2008