How many of you have a husband or SO that is a big A-hole but you cant help but love him to death!!!

im not talking abuse or anything just being a plain asshole in general!! lol

scaredmommy08

Asked by scaredmommy08 at 10:32 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Guilty!
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 10:34 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• My husband IS one and HAS one! Between him being and having one I have pretty shitty days!! LOLOMG! Pun intended... yeah....
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 10:36 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• yes. and people ask me why or tell me i Asked for it when i complain. but i Do love him. i remind him often how LUCKY he is to have found me, since who else would do all the things i do after everything HE does. and even more, who would Love him like i do. :) he knows he's an ass and he knows he's lucky. good thing he recognizes it! he Esp needed that love this morning!
    kandycain

Answer by kandycain at 10:38 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• my b/f is always an a-hole
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 10:38 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Sometimes he can be an asshole and sometimes he can be the sweetest man on Earth. Fortunatley he's usually more on the sweet side than he is an ass. But I know I can be quite the bitch too so I guess it works both ways.
    Anonymous

• My SO INTRODUCES him self as: "Hey, I'm Troy....and I'm an asshole!!" That about sums it up for me!! At least he admits it!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 10:41 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• My dh THOUGHT he was gonna be an A-hole, but found out that this woman can do just FINE on her own, so he changed his mind and is the sweetest, most generous hubby a woman could ever ask for, now!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 10:45 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Yup I love my a-hole DH. Everyone needs love, it just takes really special women to love these a-holes. It is all worth it on the days he surprises me and is super wonderful for no apparent reason.

LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 10:49 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Sounds like my hubby- he is mean, mean, mean! and sarcastic as well. Its his defense, because he is sugary sweet around me and our daughters! :)
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 11:03 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• mine
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Dec. 4, 2008