What would your signifigant other say about you?

Do you think they would say that you're beautiful or a nice person?

Bugzmomma

Asked by Bugzmomma at 5:50 PM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• He'd say I'm beautiful. I'm a redhead and he thinks that means I'm not nice..he doesn't like my temper lol.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 5:54 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Mine would say that I am a loving, beautiful person. My dh loves me to pieces and I love that about him.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 6:12 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Not a day goes by when my S/O does not tell me how much he loves and adores me! He is my Soul Mate, and the only one in the world for me. I hope he hears me every time I tell him how much I love him and how much he brightens my life. I wish he would hear more often though on how beautiful he is( he has a bit of self image problem, and often tears himself down) but I see the way others look at him, and I do get jealous, but more than that it makes me proud that he is my man.
    pinwheel

Answer by pinwheel at 7:35 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Mine would say I can be crass, I can be opinionated, and I can be a pain in the ass. He would also say I am the best thing that has ever happened to him. And he really means it.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 7:41 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Mine would say I'm not very affectionate but he knows I love him
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:54 PM on Apr. 30, 2011